Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Vote_lcapAloide Vi Kouseitan'i Voting_barAloide Vi Kouseitan'i Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Vote_lcapAloide Vi Kouseitan'i Voting_barAloide Vi Kouseitan'i Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Go down

Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i Empty Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

GENERAL INFO

Name:Kizmaru(Aloide)Vi Kouseitan'i

[size=18]Height:4'1"

Weight:94 Lbs

Ninja ID:2338-823K-FJ5D-2GHF

Village:Darkness Village

Element:None

Ninja Type:Ninjutsu Ninja

Offensive:N/A

Defensive:N/A

Medical:N/A

Support:N/A

Nin Expert:N/A

Etc. N/A

ANBU:N/A

ANBU Squad Leader:N/A

Earn:N/A

ANBU Black Ops:N/A

Earn:N/A U

Hunter Nin:N/A

Bounty Hunter:N/A

Medic Nin:N/A

Earn: 500 per healing

Academy Teacher:N/A

EarnN/A:

Character Information

Biography

BIO
    Academy Arc
    Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i Senju was born in a small village called Star.He was raised by countless of people he doesnt even remember anymore due to his parents never being around and always at work.He started at the Academy when he was 4 years old.He was younger then the rest of the students there so he was often picked on by the older kids.Kizmaru of often looked down upon and wasnt picked to play with the older kids in there Ninja games or on the teams.Kizmaru often sat by himself and played alone away from the rest of them.He didnt find playing alone fun so he then decided to study instead of play around when it was break time thus picking learning jutsu and weapon techs.

He was then hated by the others for this and so they ruined his books and destroyed his training equipment.After having most of his stuff destroyed he soon began to fail most of his classes.The other kids laughed at him so he soon then had finalyl built up enough rage and hate towards the others and kept it in waiting for the right moment.

Soon after it was time for the Genin exam to take place.Kizmaru had some sort of anger in him for all of the test.When it soon came his turn to demonstrate all hes learned when a taunt was made from another student which trigger his hidden power as he then quickly formed handseals he did not know or remember as a diamond spike rose from the floor and impaled several kids sitting there.

Kizmaru was then scolded and then soon kicked out of the academy for murder.Before left the headmaster secretly admired his jutsu he had use that most people couldnt do even at Jounin and secretly made him a Genin.Aloide for once smiled as he then turned his back on his village and walked away.

Description:Young Kizmaru is wearing a blue shirt and black pants.His short hair only reaching up to his neck.His hair color is silver,gray and white all in one and has 2 different colored eyes.1 is Green and the other one appears to be purple.He also carries around an extra accesory. A wooden Katana that he practices with.He also wears a Yami Band around his neck.Also wears sandles that are blue and strap able.He wears a large clock around his body that drags on the floor as a cape.

It is gray and black and only removes it when he is in a fight.His pants consists of a fearsome dog fighting a rabid fox.His shirt has a weird symbol on it in the shape of the Kouseitan'i clan sign.Kizmaru most of the time he is very moody and most of time is caught smiling or frowning in the same minute.

Personality:Aloide is a carefree person.He likes to fool around and make childish games and doesnt act his age often.He would rather befriend somebody other then fight but will rarely back down from a challenge.He is fond of his family and will never let anybody hurt them or cause harm to them.He constantly has his eyes closed and is always smiling.Most of the time his hands and arms are behind his head.

When he is in the heat of battle sometimes his childish ego grows if hes having fun and underestimating his opponent or he will become serious and try to act mature about it if he is in a tight situation or is being tested in some sort of way.He is over all a person that will be in an unpredictable mood every time he is seen

OTHER INFO

Family:Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Father) Hayataro Senju (Mother) Kai T. Kouseitan'i (Brother) Kira Kouseitan'i (Brother)

Sensei:None

Jutsu

Name:Henge No Jutsu
    Type: E-rank, Supplementary
    This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name:Bunshin no Jutsu
    ("Clone Technique") The Bunshin no Jutsu creates illusory duplicates of the user. It is impossible to tell which is the real ninja and which are illusions; clones generated by this technique, however, cannot attack anything as they are not physical beings.

The Bunshin no Jutsu is one of the most basic ninja techniques and mastering it is required in order for one to graduate from Leaf Village's academy, and presumably any academy, and become a Genin.

Name:Body Replacement Technique
    This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Basically all ninja know this technique.

Bloodline:Kouseitan'i
    Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i
    Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i :: Comments

Reido Ryoushi

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:21 pm by Reido Ryoushi

Approved

Back to top Go down