Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Rock Kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Rock Kouseitan'i Vote_lcapRock Kouseitan'i Voting_barRock Kouseitan'i Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Rock Kouseitan'i

3 posters

Go down

Rock Kouseitan'i Empty Rock Kouseitan'i

Post by Rock Kouseitan'i Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:52 am

Name:Rock Kouseitan'i

Village:?

Spirit: 1138

Height:5,7
    Weight:135

Element:none

Summonings:none

Bio i am Rock kouseitan'i i son of Timoshii Kouseitan'i and little brother of eman i was born and raised in darkness my father left me and by bro to rule hell so me and my bro are on our own me and him both train to become stronger knowing the day will come when father will return and one of us will have to take over hell and walk the path of the dark

Description:avatar : black jacket with a hood with black pants no shirt under the jacket just my body little bags on the side of my pants with things useful to me in battle

Personality:tough hard headed but funny and honorable

Extra Information

Family Members:eman obito aloide kai and others

Team mates:?

Sensei:?

Jutsu:
    Electric Static

The electric static, or electric domination style, of the Kouseitan’I clan is one of the first taijutsu styles ever produced by the clan. Created my Rotogoshi Kouseitan’I during the first clan war. It was introduced as an alternative to the normal brawler style of the previous Kouseitan’I taijutsu styles. The style looks similar to the Hyuuga's Juken style at first as the user has to settle into a stance with their legs bent and arms set out at their side with their fingers apart. The user then draws their raiton elemental chakra into their fingers. After this the differences begin to show as the user then puts his or her own flavor into the style.

Fire’s Barrage

Fires Barrage, or Fiery Damnation, is a simple yet efficient taijutsu style of the Kouseitan’I clan. Unlike the Electric Static Style, there is no definite stance that the user settles into, though the most common and used stance is the Kick Boxing stance. This stance allows the user to quickly block and counter in case of an attack. After settling into the stance the user summons their fire elemental chakra into their hands and feet, (they will eventually learn how to over come burning off their shoes.) From there the user then adds their own flavor to the taijutsu style.

Water Whips

Water Whips, or Water’s Elusion, is the second easiest taijutsu style to master in terms of power to difficulty. This taijutsu style is closely related to the capoiera fighting style. In this style the user conforms the water to their being and forms it into a whip like shape. The user then begins to gyrate slowly to gather speed and power while continuously dodging the opponents attempts to harm them. The whips themselves have many uses such as entrapment of the opponent, used to beat down the opponent, or hardened to impale the opponent. After settling into the stance the user can rework the taijutsu style to fit them.

Winds Fury

Winds Fury or Winds Retaliation, is a taijutsu style developed by a wind demon in the Kouseitan’i clan. This taijutsu style is generally used by Tai Kwon Do users in the clan. The user uses their wind elemental chakra and conforms it to their hands and body. This allows them to cut through most metals and in some cases chakra (must be heavily trained before that can happen though). This taijutsu style is the most difficult to master because of the fact that the wind must not only be controlled but also maintained.

Earthen Domination

Earthen Domination, or Earthen Resolve, is the easiest and most efficient of the Kouseitan’i taijutsu styles. The user makes the earth wrap around and fit to their legs, arms, and body. This creates a harder surface for the body and causes the most external damage of all of the Kouseitan’i taijutsu styles. This taijutsu style is most often used along side the Karate fighting style.
    Retrieved from "http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kouseitan%27i_Clan"

Hito Funsou - Human Disguise

* Range: --
    * Element: --
    * Users: Kouseitan'i Clan

Hito Funsou, or Human Disguise, is a pretty simple genjutsu that uses light and chakra to change the look of a demon to match that of a human. This genjutsu usually does not take that much chakra to use simply because all demons have access to their human forms once they enter puberty. The only use for this jutsu is to simply hide their extra appendages such as tails, whiskers, ears, etc. from view allowing them to look completely human.

Abilities:
    His physical strength and taijutsu skill is immense. He is easily capable of disarming a skilled opponent with his bare hands, and proficiently wielded Suigetsu's huge sword seconds after picking it up. His defense is very strong as well, receiving a solid kick to the neck from Sasuke only to drop his sword and begin writing lyrics, and escaping unscathed after being shocked with Sasuke's Chidori and hit from behind with Jugo's rocket-augmented attack.

Finishers:?

Equipment:pain killers water

Weapons:two handed combat blades

Outfit:no shit black pants

Strengths:hand to hand combat nenjutsu's

weakness's:genjutsu water and being smart

Abilities:has no fear can do hand sign wit one hand

Bloodline:kouseitan'i clan blood line

RP Sample:

Last edited by Rock Kouseitan'i on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Rock Kouseitan'i
    Rock Kouseitan'i

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Rock Kouseitan'i Empty Re: Rock Kouseitan'i

Post by NG Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:57 am

um mods and admins lemme organize this before i cast judgement x.x
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Kouseitan'i Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Appears in the darkness of hell with demons every where as i walk each look at me and follow me not knowing where i am going but interested in who i am and why i was not randomly causing trouble with the other demons "hmmm" i continue to walk with both hands in my pocket smiling .

As i walk darkness comes around the area and all i see is red eyes demons start dashing at me attacking with there sharp powerful claws as two come in front of me kicking and swing at me wildly i doge each attack with great speed dodging each hit i continue smiling and see how more demons come trying to hit me or lay a finger on me "this is boring " i stop smiling my body start to show the darkness surrounding it turning all the darkness in the area in to pure power being drained by me each demon see's this and is amazed by the pure power i have i move my arm slowly each demon backs away with fear as i point my finger at a crowd of demons the darkness comes around my finger charging to be fired as a powerful beam of darkness as the beam is fired it turns a blood red right before it hits the first demon and then counting destroying each of them in one path i put my hands back in my pocket and get back to walking "hmm i cleared a path for myself "
    Rock Kouseitan'i
    Rock Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Length: It is long enough, but you might want to type your posts in Word first. 7/10

Quality: Grammar, spelling, and more descriptions. Use Word. 4/10

Description: Any emotions, profound thoughts? You are a human being, am I right? 3/10

POV: First person is alright, but once again you lack any kind of depth to your character. 6/10

20/40 = 50%. Rank Academy Student
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: