Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash Vote_lcapAyamaru's Weapon Stash Voting_barAyamaru's Weapon Stash Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Ayamaru's Weapon Stash Vote_lcapAyamaru's Weapon Stash Voting_barAyamaru's Weapon Stash Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Ayamaru's Weapon Stash

Go down

Ayamaru's Weapon Stash Empty Ayamaru's Weapon Stash

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Tei Kunai

Location: In small pounces around Ayamaru's legs. x20 each leg.

Description: This a triple prong kunai knife. It is small and storable in any pouch or pocket.

Damage 1%

History: This type of kunai was orginated in the ancient village of lighting. It's design repesents a spliting lighting bolt.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: YinYung Pole

Location: On the lower back held by a two straps that extend from the shoulder line.

Description: This is a small 4 foot pole with two blade hidden inside. The middle detaches and each end becomes a handle for a new sword. The blades are 2 foot long like the handles.

Damage Slashes (2% per slash x 2[or 1]), Lunges (4% per lunge x 2[or 1])

History: This is a specially made weapon made by Ayamaru. It represents his dual mind working in unison with one another.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: Chakra Control Doll: Momo

Description: This doll is like the puppet used by Sasori, Chiyo, and Kankuro. The difference is, with enough chakra pumped into it, their is no need for chakra strings. When a good amount of chakra is set into it, it will have a mental connection with the person and will be able to perform the masters wishes on command.

Damage No Damage (plushies can't hurt you O.o)

History: This is an old toy that Ayamaru used to play with in his room when the labs weren't testing on him. Ayamaru started to perfect the art of controling this doll around a young age. The main purpose of using this Doll was to steal cookies out of the kitchen. :3

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: Demon Shuriken Style: Yuffie

Description: This is a weapon personally made by and for Ayamaru's counterpart, Uramaya. It has a special seal on the blades that is used in a jutsu to call the weapon back to it's owner. Their is also an etachable chain that goes to it that is hidden under Ayamaru's sash. The chain and shuriken combine together to create a deadly whirling machine. It's length is about 2.45 feet and weighs around .87 pounds.

Damage Slashes (3% per slash)

History: This shuriken is a reflection of Uramaya's killer attitude and impossiblity to be tamed.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Ayamaru's Weapon Stash Empty Re: Ayamaru's Weapon Stash

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm

approved

lol, a doll named Momo?

Back to top Go down