Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Shinigami's weapon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Shinigami's weapon EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Shinigami's weapon EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Shinigami's weapon EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Shinigami's weapon EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Shinigami's weapon EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Shinigami's weapon EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Shinigami's weapon EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Shinigami's weapon EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Shinigami's weapon Vote_lcapShinigami's weapon Voting_barShinigami's weapon Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Shinigami's weapon Vote_lcapShinigami's weapon Voting_barShinigami's weapon Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Shinigami's weapon

Go down

Shinigami's weapon Empty Shinigami's weapon

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Shojoke~Maidens' Hair

Location: Has no definite location upon the body as it is controlled by the hands and appears from many places outside the body; usually wrapped around the forearms or other places. (i.e. beneath clothing)

Description: Shojoke are metal wires that are said to be made of a holy women's hair. these wires are relatively easy to control by the user due to the process of gaining them and are strengthen by a foreign chakra, making them tough and able to cut through incredible substances. these have a wide range of offense and a variety of uses including using them to cut through stone or momentarily bind an opponent. the amount of these wires are seemingly endless and can be constantly retracted within an instant to lunge a multitude of attacks. these can be used as a offensive and defensive method.

Damage: 25%-60%

History: long ago these where created by a young maiden when she cut her vastly long hair or steel and used it to defend the man she loved. Shinigami came across these one day by infiltrating an old tomb of myth. going through the trails and tribulations that the tomb held, he reached and obtained the symbol of shojoke that allowed him to use and possess these wires. but that was only the begining... for 7 days and 7 nights, shinigami was having a war within him to gain control of the wires. through many stamina draining hours, shinigami had gained full control of them and planned to used them for his reaping.

Appearance: the wires have the same look as organic webbing as to not to be seen by the naked eye so quickly, giving this the properties of a spider's hunting method. the wires are usually completely concealed.

Last edited by Shinigami Kazeshini on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's weapon Empty Re: Shinigami's weapon

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 am

describe the wires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content