Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Vote_lcapUchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Voting_barUchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Vote_lcapUchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Voting_barUchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃

Go down

Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Empty Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

GENERAL INFO

Name: Uchiha Izuno

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 105lb

Ninja ID: 4273-479A-JK4D-9ZVT

Village: Valley

Element Katon

BIO
    Spoiler:

Description: Izuno is a young shinobi born the 18th of April.His hair is a pure black color,but can change blue in the Summer.His eyes are almond shaped and are of a Hazel color,most likely being the cause of attracting girls.He wears a long sleeved black colored shirt with white colored shorts.One the back of his shirt is the symbol of the Uchiha clan.The Valley headband could be found tied around his forehead.

Personality: Izuno Uchiha exhibits a very calm and serious personality and speaks with less formal diction.He has great faith in his own abilities and the abilities of his fellow villagers.He often tends to be silent and let others do the talking,almost being the follower type,never making his own decisions.However,he can be very manipulative and seeks to strengthen himself by using the ones he follows.

OTHER INFO

Family:

Sendohiru Uchiha [Father] / Inatzu Uchiha [Brother] / Kouen Uchiha [Brother]
    Sensei: None

Students: None

Team: None

Weaknesses: Izuno displays a shy nature and doesn't like fighting that much,even though he shows exceptional skills in spars.He also seems to be the silent type,being called a mute by some in his village.Izuno dislikes Taijutsu due to his lack of knowledge in the art of hand to hand combat.

Strengths: Izuno can perform ninjutsu of his rank without problem and tends to learn ninjutsu quickly.He also contains immense strength for his age.The boy is said to be gifted by some in his village.He also seems to have great speed.Out running other Genin and having a unique body flicker.This is the reason why his nick name is "Lightning Flash"

Jutsu:

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 2%
    Damage: 0%
    Range: -
    Type: Supplementary
    Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
    Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Bloodline: Uchiha

RP Sample: The sun emerges in the Horizon,shining it's great light across the small training field of Tanigukare.Resting near a tree is the little Izuno,regaining his stamina after a long training session.His right eye slowly opens,the left opening as well seconds later,as the strong light hits his face.He stretches and gives off a yawn,preparing for another training session."That was a relaxing rest."said the boy as he stood up from the grass.He would walk over to one of his set up targets nailed to a tree and examine the locations of where his kunai hit."Pretty good results,but not good enough." said the Uchiha as he observed the target.

After examining his target board,Izuno would walk to the middile of the training field and stop once reaching dead center.His hand would quickly form a seal,causing smoke to burst beside him.As the small cloud drifted away with the winds,a copy of Izuno would be standing right beside the real one."Alright,it's time for me to test out my sharingan."He would nod his head,commanding the clone to make distance and attack.The clone would seperate from Izuno,now standing about twent feet from him and then dash in for an attack.Izuno would quickly perform handseals and inhale deeply,storing chakra in his abdomen.Izuno would exhale,releasing a large volume of flames that would form into a spherical shape and head towards the clone."AAGGH!!" screamed Izuno as he expeled the fireball.

This did not stop the clone however.It would quickly change it's course and leap to the right,dodging the fireball."Impressive."said Izuno.The clone would appear right infront of Izuno,sending a palm thrust towards Izuno's chest.The Uchiha closed his eyes at the sign of the clone cocking his arm back."Sharingan!!!"screamed the boy,opening his eyes and revealing one of the three Doujutsu.He could see the slightest movement of his clone and would jab forward,destroying the clone."Works very well.With these eyes,I could see...."

[Note: I do not have Sharingan,unless appointed by Sendohiru Uchiha]

Last edited by Izuno Uchiha on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃 Empty Re: Uchiha Izuno - 雷光一閃

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Nice bio bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Nice job little bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:47 pm

This is gonna get approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamori Nara Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Length: Very good length on the bio and RP sample, the description and personality are fine however they can be expanded upon. 9/10

Quality: The quality of the bio and RP sample are great, again the personality and description could be expanded upon, perhaps adding descriptive language would make it seem better. 9/10

Description: The level of description is good but it could be vastly expanded upon. What are your surroundings like? Are there a large number of trees or very few? Is the grass well-trimmed and green or is it wild and yellowed? The farther you go into description the easier it will be for your opponent in a fight or a partner to visualize the setting you are trying to create. 7/10

POV: You used third person throughout which is good. I personally don't like how you began in the present tense and switched to the future by using words like would in your sentences. It is acceptable but can be sometimes confusing because you are implying actions and the opponent might not know whether these actions have actually been performed based on their moves. 7/10

32/40, Accepted at Genin rank.
    Shikamori Nara
    Shikamori Nara

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down