Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Kitsume - Fox Fang EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Kitsume - Fox Fang Vote_lcapKitsume - Fox Fang Voting_barKitsume - Fox Fang Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kitsume - Fox Fang Vote_lcapKitsume - Fox Fang Voting_barKitsume - Fox Fang Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Kitsume - Fox Fang

Go down

Kitsume - Fox Fang Empty Kitsume - Fox Fang

Name of Weapon or Item: Kitsume - Fox Fang

Description: This is a normal bow arrow, nothing really special about it.

Damage -20 per Arrow (-50 special arrow)

History: When Getsuo was to embark on the ferry to travel the Grand World Academy, his father gave him this weapon, knowing Getsuo always had something for Bow and Arrows.

Appearance: A curved steel rod with elastic ninja wire tied to each ends, serving as the limb. It has proved to be extremely strong, not breaking so easily.

Arrows:Regular Arrows; Arrows made out of regular material, the usual ones archers use.

Exploding Arrows; Arrows made out of the same material that exploding tags are made out of. Once exposed to air, they will explode soon as they hit something solid.

Heatseeking Arrow; Arrows made to chase the opponent via their chakra signature. These ones are hard to avoid.

Wind Chakra Arrows; Arrows that are powered by wind chakra. Wind chakra increases their cutting power and speed.

Wire Arrows: Arrows that usually have wire attached to the end of them. Made of special material that would be able to hold the wire and the person's weight.

Net Arrows; Arrows made out of the same material as the exploding one, but when they explode, they release a net to capture the target.

Flash Arrow: Arrows when released from the bow creates a blinding flash, allowing Getsuo to escape.

Smoke Arrow; Arrows when released from the bow released a thick fog, allowing Getsuo to escape.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit