Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
~The Lighthouse~ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
~The Lighthouse~ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
~The Lighthouse~ EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
~The Lighthouse~ EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
~The Lighthouse~ Vote_lcap~The Lighthouse~ Voting_bar~The Lighthouse~ Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• ~The Lighthouse~

2 posters

Go down

~The Lighthouse~ Empty ~The Lighthouse~

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Nothing was better than enjoying nature at the lighthouse, or so Kai thought. This was his little hang out place, somewhere where he could think things through and enjoy the sight of the tranquil sea. There, about thirty yards away from the lighthouse was Kai, sitting on one of the rocks near the water. It was always a mystery why the young boy ventured off by himself to this spot. He did have a brother to hang out with and some other siblings, why wouldn’t he ever bring them? Maybe Kai needed some lone time…He was always use to being alone anyways. His mother had passed away a few years ago, when Kai was six years old. This was probably the cause of his melancholy. The only thing that he had in his possession that had reminded him of his mother was the kunai. It was an item that he would never lose sight of forget about….He glanced out towards the open sea, wondering of the wonders the academy had been keeping from him and the other children. ”I wonder if I will ever see what’s out there…..Hmm, maybe in a few years when I attain a greater rank perhaps.” He continued looking at the ripples on the surface of the water, cherishing the beauty of nature.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

~The Lighthouse~ Empty Re: ~The Lighthouse~

Post by Ghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm

A young boy in his late teens suddenly appeared next to kai with his back against the lighthouse wall. No poof, no flash, not a single sound was made as he made his entrance. The teenager had blond spiked hair, crystal blue eyes and was wearing gray headphones. His outfit resembles that of a very modern ninja. A sleeveless black shirt with a funnel-like collar, On his hand, he was wearing gray gloves with wrist weight/padding and a metal plate across the knuckles. His pants are just little short of being full length jeans. The leg of the pants’ color runs white until about the knees, where they turn black. “Kai Kouseitan’I, prepare yourself” Ghost spoke as he got into his stance. He bended his back slightly as he brought his hands in front of him, having his knuckles facing kai. He would slightly bend his right knee as he brought it in front of himself.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Kai’s ears had twitched at the sound of the other boy’s voice. He turned his head slowly, placing his kunai in his special pouch. ”It seems that you know my name, yet I don’t know yours. Introduce yourself before we fight.” He stood up, completely turning his body and facing the other boy. Noticing that the boy was in a fighting stance, he started guessing that the boy was fluent in mixed martial arts, seeing that he was in a correct stance. ”Hmmm…..taijutsu, not my strongest art, but I guess I can manage.” He stepped off of the rock, landing on the flat ground, a more suitable plane to fight on. To begin, Kai’s fists were out in front of his torso; his feet were set on the ground, maintaining equilibrium. ”Alright, bring it!”
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

“The name is Ghost” he said with a calm tone as he gazed carefully at his opponent’s stance, not a martial art stance yet a clever one he thought to himself. “Il attack now” he said with a calm voice as if it was normal that he announced his attacks. Ghost rushed at his opponent yet strangely he did not make a sound. With swift movements his attacked his foe, he would direct a punch to his face, then he would spin around into a round kick aimed directly at Kai’s throat. His speed was incredible as he were fluid in mixed martial arts. Ghost deemed his attack as nearly if not impossible to dodge due to the sudden movements and the swiftness it was executed with.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 pm

”Ghost…..Hmm….What a unique name.” The boy known as “Ghost”, decided to attack first. He had chose to attack using his speed and agility, to close in on Kai and send a punch directly to his face. Numerous of strategies processed in Kai’s head, would he defend against that attack and counter it, or just defend and create some space between himself and the boy. Quickly raising his forearm in front of his face, Kai had blocked the incoming punch. But there was a roundhouse kick to worry about, and not only that but the boy was incredibly fast, but so was Kai. It was a reason he earned the name “Swift Fox” from his father. Displaying his speed as well, Kai ducked his whole upper body down, avoiding the boy’s kick. He had then used the position he was now in to his advantage, like a coiled snake attacking a small vermin, Kai pushed off and sent a quick jab towards Ghost’s solar plexus.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Seeing as both of his attacks were a failure, he knew he was vournable to an attack. Seeing as Kai had ducked and now had sent a jab directly towards his solar plexus, he would raise his left arm in front of him as he would swiftly take a step to the left, eventually blocking the strike thrown at him by his opponent by an inch. He would then leap backwards creating some space between them. “Your quit skilled, Kai” He would then throw a smoke bomb before your feet, Then he would take out a kunai and threw it into the smoke cloud generated by the smoke bomb. He then watched, wondering what Kai’s next move would be.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 pm

His attack had failed. Ghost had blocked it with his arm, creating some space between himself and Kai afterwards. ”Ah, yes I am quite skilled. I like bragging about my skills though. You are also skilled to my friend.” Kai noticed that Ghost was holding something. The knowledge that Kai possessed was quite advanced for a normal Academy Student. Every single day, he would spend hours studying the equipment and the ninjutsu techniques of a basic shinobi. This item in particular, looked a lot like a smoke bomb. ”A smoke bomb eh.” After Ghost had released the smoke bomb, a cloud of the gray colored gas had been released, concealing Kai. Too make things worse, Ghost released shuriken. Kai’s natural instinct was to drop down to the floor and roll out of the smoke. While doing that, he avoided the shuriken, continuing to roll out of the harmful gas and evading the ninja tools.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm

He gazed at the smoke cloud carefully, and then he spotted his foe, rolling out of the cloud. “Not bad..” he said as he would rush up against his opponent. He did not slow down as he was about to reach Kai. He would tempt to grab his opponent by the collar as he would begin to spin around before throwing his opponent twirling into the air, Then he would use the bodyflicker technique to travel above his foe. In mid-air he would direct a kick at Kai aiming for his ribbon in a attempt to send him flying into the ocean.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Rolling out of the smoke, Kai could spot his opponent rushing towards him. ”Man, he doesn’t waste any time.” He halted, reaching into his pouch and keeping his eyes on Ghost, who was closing in on him. Taking hold of four shuriken, Kai quickly released them. The shuriken would travel through the air, two heading towards Ghost’s torso, and the one of the two heading straight towards a leg. Kai then jumped up onto his feet watching for Ghost’s reaction. ”Let’s see how you do against that.” While waiting, Kai had gotten into the Crane stance, one of the Kung Fu fighting styles.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Ghost did not slow down, instead he charged chakra into his legs and feet and right before the moment of impact he released it into the ground launching him into the air sideways at incredible speed barley dodging the shurikens by a inch. Ideas rushed through Ghosts head as he soared through the air as he kept his eyes on his target. “Crane style huh?” Ghost landed on the ground without a sound and continued on his path towards Kai. He decided to launch his attack from the side and in the moment before he reached Kai he switched direction, going to the left of Kai. From the side he launched his attack on Kai. He would direct a spin kick towards Kais nose in a attempt to break it causing Kai to lose focus and at the same time inflect pain.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Kai continued watching Ghost, seeing that his shuriken attack had failed. ”Man, I was so close.” Keeping both of his eyes focused on the attacking Ghost, Kai quickly changed his style, since this was going to be a close-combat battle, Duan Quan would be a more suitable fighting style. He raised his right fist and kept the left close to his side. ”Your pretty fast…But not fast enough.” In an instance, Ghost had changed his direction of attack, heading towards Kai’s left side and sending a spin kick right to his face, mainly focusing on hitting the nose. The boy was well aware of this, the lowered arm on the left side quickly raised into a defensive position. The arm was now in between Ghost’s leg and Kai’s face, shielding Kai’s nose from the kick and successfully blocking it. Even though he had sustained some minor damage, it would have been worse. ”Man, your kicks are strong.” Kai had used this as an opening, quickly turning his left hand and grasping Ghost’s pants. He quickly sent his right fist, which was raised at the time, towards Ghost’s leg, directing the punch below Ghost’s inner thigh.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down