Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Recruitment Keiri EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Recruitment Keiri EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Recruitment Keiri EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Recruitment Keiri EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Recruitment Keiri EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Recruitment Keiri EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Recruitment Keiri EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Recruitment Keiri EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Recruitment Keiri EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Recruitment Keiri Vote_lcapRecruitment Keiri Voting_barRecruitment Keiri Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Recruitment Keiri Vote_lcapRecruitment Keiri Voting_barRecruitment Keiri Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Recruitment Keiri

Go down

Recruitment Keiri Empty Recruitment Keiri

Post by Vladamir Keiri Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Ok people I need 4 of you lovely males/females to join my clan, the Keiri. To prevent any of you people from joining just so you can go wild, and overdue it with my bl/clan, I will not put a description of the clan until I get the needed members. More than 4 of course can join the clan so don't be shy. Whoever wishes to join simply post here with the following template:

[code]Current Name:
    Name You will be giving the alt:
    As you have guessed by the template there are a couple of requirments and some you can't guess, which I will list:

1)None of that just pushing your way into the clan bs. You will be required to make an alt and put him in the clan.
    2)Your middle names can be limitless if you want but your last name must be Keiri. Your first name must also be a object, or possession, or something of spiritual or physical Value. All new comers to the clan do not get their own personal name till the "come of age" in the clan. Examples are words like: shigai, aikou, or nentou.
    3)You must be active
    4)I'm sure Eman will not mind backing me up when I find something on your profile that is OP or GM pertaining to the bloodline/clan. I say when cause theres always one or two of you that will make that mistake.
    5)Don't argue with me when I point these things out and ask you to change them. I am more willingly to make a deal and sort things out when you just shut up an listen, instead of arguing back, cause I CAN be persistent and I CAN be hard headed and stubborn.
    6)In your profile, You WILL post another rp sample for me to view, which will judge whether your going to be of demon heritage or of human heritage. If you don't do this you wont be in the clan at all. ~*Note-Don't ask me how you should do the rp, just rp how you think a demon would. If you wish to simply just be a human then just state it in your second rp sample.

Vladamir Keiri

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum