Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Infusco Ouja EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Infusco Ouja EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Infusco Ouja EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Infusco Ouja EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Infusco Ouja EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Infusco Ouja EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Infusco Ouja EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Infusco Ouja EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Infusco Ouja EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Infusco Ouja Vote_lcapInfusco Ouja Voting_barInfusco Ouja Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Infusco Ouja

2 posters

Go down

Infusco Ouja Empty Infusco Ouja

Post by Infusco Ouja Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:01 am

Infusco Ouja Anime_guy.jpg
    GENERAL INFO

Name: Ouja, Infusco

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 100

Ninja ID: ]

Village:

Element:

Ninja Type: Gen Expert:

Genjutsu Experts tend to focus more on the genjutsu aspect and ignore the rest though they still aspire in other fields.

Character Information

Biography

I was born at a small village but that's all I can say about that place. My family move from one area to another, so there's no way I cant tell you further on my birthplace. However, my brother's birthplace should be a monument. He is the oldest out of the two of us, and I'm never allowed to forget that. He was born under a certain special star on a beautiful shrine and was blessed by the bods and nature itself. However, myself, I'm not so fortunate. I was born in an old barn and a monk told me that my birth was a cosmic accident not really worth a blessing seeing how I was "fated" to die about 11 years ago. The monk however died of terrible fire and it was said I cursed him. I didn't like that too much but I was amused by it. If i did curse him, he deserved it.
    Anywho, my brother and I are twins. How we have two different birth places is this. My mother only thought my brother was going to be born. After two hours he was born and blessed, my father rushed the family out of town so he could perform his next mission. All in all, once we where headed out of the village my mother screamed in pain and they stopped by an ugly barn. Thus I was brought into the cosmos. It's not so much as sad as it is pathetic. For them I mean.
    My father is a ninja but never told us his origin. No, scratch that, he never told me his origin. When he felt like ranting, he would grab my brother and leave me and mother sitting at the table in silence. Mother said that we both should follow in his footsteps, so we were both tested. My brother didn't understand anything. Me however I got processed every lesson perfectly and hit every bulls-eye. Of course that was range. In physical combat I was beaten harshly. This is how it went. My brother got Physical strength and a dim-witted intellect, I got the Mental strength and capability of understand processes and functions of the world. He got to learn father's famous ninjutsu, i got to learn how to take down targets when practice was over. My brother got the silver spoon, I got the rusted fork. I don't complain. No. I just state the fact that there was an imbalance in our existences.
    My brother was kind to me, but I didn't want it. I wanted him to treat me like our parents did. The fool never did. Sometimes I'd think he'd taunt me and when I'd hit him he never cry because he knew father would hit me back. This was diamond in the rough. When father wasn't around he would teach me the ninjutsu but that was the only time I didn't pay attention. If I didn't, he would teach me more often and we would be able to sit under the stares more often. Then father found out. He taught my brother in secret and said he wouldn't teach either of us anymore. The hypocrisy was baffling. Anyway, my brother tried to teach me but father watched us constantly. So when we had one free day to ourselves I decided to act out of my own wrathful pride.
    We were in a small village and mother and father were out at the market. I took my brother to an old riverbed that I found. I decided we could play "Hide and Seek" while our parents were away. I was the seeker. I always was. The satisfaction I get from hunting someone down, it feels me with ecstasy. Anyway, we played around and I knew exactly were he would hide. Bushes, trees, or somewhere where he could jump out at me and then run away. So I hide from him. After an hour he went looking for me. A couple of traps later I had him nest to the waterfall. When he stated yelling my name, I snapped some twigs and crumbled some leaves near by so let off the impression that there was someone else near. When he was scared to much he turned to quickly without looking he feel off the end of the waterfalls cliff and was left clutching the edge. Needless to say I ran to him with a look of sympathy. The cliff was so high I imagined him disappearing from eyesight once he felt. His tears were beautiful and I just latched onto his body. He thought I was helping him. Oh no. I took the scroll father gave him and tucked into my pocket. Standing up his pathetic face looked even better. Nothing more to say. I just stepped on his fingers softly then applied pressure whispering "Long live our king". Fill in the blanks.
    I found out the scroll had nothing. Father just gave it to him to prove I was a thief. Well once they found out my brother was missing, they blamed it on me. I knew they would. So when we entered out new hut for the night I stole a lamp and broke it inside the house. I had a clear entrance to leave, but I wanted to see if my father would comeback for me after he and mother left. A good full minute and nothing. I left and changed my surname. So the two sons those pieces of trash had no longer existed. Now I search for an academy where I can train and become better then both of those so called "men" I was raised with. I have no feelings of hatred toward either of them. Everything was just a misunderstanding. One giant cosmic accident.

Description: I currently have white hair and near pale face. This is part of my new look. My loose clothes were stolen from some unknown stranger. I'm thinking about a change once I'm older.

Personality: I could be considered a rascal, but I'm not evil, just misunderstood. I do manipulate others but it's only for my survival, and that's what's really important, right? I'm working on my abilities so that I will be known one day. All I want is my proper recognition.

OTHER INFO

Family: N/A

Sensei: N/A

Academy Teachers

1. etc.

Jounin Sensei

Students: Please list all of your students by squad:

Squad Name

Team: Your genin team and ALL of your chuunin teams:

Name of Genin Squad
    1. Squad Leader, Leave blank if you were Squad Leader

Name of Chuunin Squad
    1. Squad Leader, Leave blank if you were Squad Leader

Weaknesses: Please list at least 3 mental and physical weakness:

Mental:
    1. Arrogant
    2. Easily bribed
    3. Takes Pride over other things

Physical:
    1. Lacks Strength
    2. Possesses a fragile structure
    3. Heals Slowly

Strengths: Please list at least 3 mental and physical strengths:

Mental:
    1. Manipulative
    2. Strong Willpower
    3. Strategic

Physical:
    1. Possesses an above average stamina
    2. Speed
    3. Well Immune System

Jutsu: (all jutsu must be bought ,and/or created. They cannot be placed on your profile in the beginning. Only the three academy jutsu may be on your profile when you first register!)

Please put all Jutsu in link form for space reasons.

• Genin: 5
    • Chuunin: 20
    • Jounin: 45
    • Kage: Limitless
    • Sannin: Limitless
    • Ninja God: Limitless

Bloodline: Please put the name of the bloodline and the link to it.

RP Sample:

Faster. Faster. I see him running threw the trees and bushes. He has no Idea how useless his attempts are. Although, he doesn't know what's coming. That's the best part. It's annoying how he's screaming my name. Although it's pretty amusing how he worried for me. Too sweet. Almost heart breaking. The last trap had twisted his ankle and the one before that cut his arm. The history of his downfall is so incredibly wonderful. The stench of his blood is annoying me but it's the only way I can double check his presence. I have been snapping branches and dashing here to there in the shadows. I love to play around with my prey and the only weapons I have are my brains and a large stick i picked up. I've been following for about 47 minutes and 38 seconds. It's about time I finish him off.
    I firmly plant this large stick precisely 3 feet away from the cliff's edge and then dash back into the bushes. The best part is about to unfold. I see him follow the foot steps that I left behind so obviously and yet he still calls my name. The tree above me has so many birds. Twelve is about how many I can count but I'm so sure there are more. He still thinks he's being stalked, so now it's time for the grand finale.
    I take hold of loose branch on the end of the tree I'm shadowed in. With deep breathes I prepare. One. Two. Three! With all i force I can gather I slam that heavy branch against the tree and watch the birds fly. If anything this will be enough. I watch intensely waiting for his next movement. My eyes split. One watching him and the other the cliff's edge and wait for the two to meet.

Last edited by Infusco Ouja on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Infusco Ouja
    Infusco Ouja

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Infusco Ouja Empty Re: Infusco Ouja

Post by Jasui Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Please state what year of the academy you are in please.

Jasui

Back to top Go down

Post by Infusco Ouja Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Ok, anything else?
    Infusco Ouja
    Infusco Ouja

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasui Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Note: If you are in year one it be good to put your age as 10, or 9. Though overall it is good, approved. Smile

Jasui

Back to top Go down

Post by Infusco Ouja Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm

I kinda wanted 13 but i can change it.
    Infusco Ouja
    Infusco Ouja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content