Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Musashi Miyamoto EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Musashi Miyamoto EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Musashi Miyamoto EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Musashi Miyamoto EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Musashi Miyamoto Vote_lcapMusashi Miyamoto Voting_barMusashi Miyamoto Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Musashi Miyamoto

Go down

Musashi Miyamoto Empty Musashi Miyamoto

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: Musashi Miyamoto

Height: 6’ 2”
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Ninja ID: None

Village: None

Element: None

BIO: To truly understand who Musashi Miyamoto is, you would have to travel across an ocean to arrive at another continent newly discovered by the countries. A period of great civil wrest, like a morning fog, hovered over the land. A large nation in the middle of a decade long civil war and financial depression was surrounded by its smaller neighbors like coyotes hungering for a part of the kill. In this social conflict, a militaristic faction of the government wanted to end this civil war through the use of the over cliché super-soldier. Researchers and scientists were ‘recruited’ for the project and for 4 more years they spent their lives laboring to come up with the right formula. Suddenly one night they discovered it and they wanted a test subject and here comes into play Musashi, the universal soldier, but this time instead of following orders he had an attack from his conscience and decided against it and went rogue. The disappearance of the faction’s perfect soldier hit them hard and though they keep on fighting on they were not fighting with the same determination.

Description: Not overly tall or scrawny or even heavy. Musashi is solid muscle pact into an average body. Ripcord muscles stretch throughout his arms, legs, stomach, and chest. He wears sandals on his feet, a straw hat on his head, loose white robes covers his well muscled legs, a red robe top with large sleeves revealing his crisscross scars on his arms, and a plain unadorned sword in its sheathe strapped to his waist. Long, bushy, red hair which is tied at the back covers his head, making him rather unusual among the old continent. Brilliant green eyes look out upon the world with a clarity of focus which is sometimes unnerving.

Personality: Musashi is the epitome of the code of Bushido. Honorable, humble, fierce in battle, patient, and loyal; these attributes make up the man who calls himself a samurai. He believes in righteous anger, those who deserve his wrath will be met with the cold hand of justice. No one is exempted from this rule, not even himself. It is not enough for him to simply beat you, but he will completely and utterly destroy your body and mind.

OTHER INFO

Family: None

Sensei: None

Students: None

Team: None, but he does have a large wolfhound as a familiar.

Weaknesses: Ninjutsu and genjutsu

Strengths: Bushido, speed, taijutsu, and patience

Jutsu: None

Bloodline: None

RP Sample: Musashi stared at his odd blade, as he was crouching on a rock in the middle of a river. His sandaled feet gripping the smooth sides of the water worn rock, with an iron grip. The blade was a reverse-sword blade, the cutting part was on the inside of the curve and it required great skill to kill with such a weapon. Most warriors would laugh at such a weapon, but those who know how to use it, such a weapon denotes a need to lower your ability to kill, because it has become to easy for you. These were the thoughts that were running through Musashi’s mind as he slid the weapon back in his sheathe and continued to meditate on top of the rock.

Back to top Go down

Musashi Miyamoto Empty Re: Musashi Miyamoto

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Approved
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum