Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

+10
    .Britt~Britt
    Ayame Kouhei
    shotty11
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Tomoko
    Juan
    Sorrow Uchiha
    Fayt
    Kaito Daichi
    14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Empty Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bright sun was overhead as the new class of students gathered in the courtyard of the Academy. Each of these students had a bright future ahead of them. Some may become medic ninja, others tracker ninja, but for the most part they all want to become the strongest ninja ever. The headmaster of the Academy, an old monk, looked out upon all of these young minds with affection, seeing more then just their physical appearance. He knew there were several demons amongst the students, but said nothing, since there was no doubt among the more normal students there would be one or two true ninja masters, but they would not realize their true powers till later in their lives. The old monk smiled beneath his medium length white beard which he was now stroking in thought.

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Ayame Kouhei Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 pm

She would shake her head and chuckle. "Just my little last name. My family doesn't belong to no clan really." Ayame like this one boy Shion and just eye him looking over him still. But she would just keep a smile on her face and look around the grounds they were in. As she look, the weather kept sunny and shining throughout the whole day.

(Sorry for the shortness.... didn't know what else to write about.)
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:46 am

(dont worry bout it whatever you can think of)

"Not a part of a clan huh, thats cool so why are you trying to be a ninja " he asked his parents had put the pressure on him to become the best ninja and carry the uchiha name to prominence here like it had been in the hidden leaf long ago.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Ninja Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Koori walked through the place hoping it was the right place to be to enter the academy, he needed to show people that hes not weak, he stood there as he looked around and sighed, he caught many people talking as he stood alone behind the crowd, "...Is this it...?", he closed his eyes as the ground under him was cold with small patches of ice. The ground was cold because of the tense moment, he wanted to talk to someone to know if this was the place, but he was more the silent type.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Shion talked with the girl for a while she was very intresting.He noticed a kid come around and just stand there.Shion was talking and laughing with her but couldnt help wondering is he like me?
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Koori was not the one to approach people so he kept his white and black hoodie over his face so people wouldnt see the scar on the left side of his face, he opened his eyes as he caught peoples eye sight, he moved his head down and walked slowly towards a boy and a girl talking, As he got nener to them he looked at the boy"Excuse me...is this where...people enter the academy...", he said in soft but cold voice with his head still down.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Ayame stated talking when they were interupted by a cold soft voice shion turned to see who it was,It was the same guy, this was unexpected he had thought he would be nicer.Still you never know."Uh yea im pretty sure eather that or weve just wasted a whole hell of a lot of time hahaha.Uh whats with the hoody friend are you trying to scare the teachers into giving you good grades?"he said smiling.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Koori was still looking down as he move his hand infront of his face and moved his hood off, as his white hair was shown and the red scar on the left side of his face was in light, his blue pale eyes has a pircing look that people wouldnt want to look at much, "It...was just ...cold...thats all...", he looked around as he faced the boy again and asked, "Is this your first year...?", still looking worried about his scar but wasnt showing it.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:21 pm

It was cold he thought looking up at the sun in the sky.The sun had been shining all day but suddenly he was catching a little chill. he dismissed it as shock.The boy revealed his snow white hair and then it all made sence."Oh i see why youre cold youre albino.Uh i mean uh" he had a bad habit of saying whatever was on his mind."you and the sun. ah er" he thought despretly trying to redeem himself he hated to be thought of as rude he couldnt think of anything.He just decided to answer his question after a few more incohearent rambling sentences He laughed and said sorry looking down."Yea this is my first year as well.Im shion Uchiha and you?"
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Ayame would suddenly look up, another new face had arrive. She would look over this one wondering who exactly he is, he seem to think it was really cold when there was only wind breezes going by. It was winter but it didn't seem that cold to her. She would give this boy a small smile then look over her shoulder at the girl who was sitting on the ground before. That one girl wasn't making much noise.

Ayame Kouhei wonder if she wanted anyone to talk to, she notice she was awful silent. A course Ayame was a shy type herself, but not that shy. She would giggle and just stare at the three boys who were around here. The one, Tsuna, seem to have stop talking to her then and the other boy had ask her about why she had come to this school to be a ninja. Ayame would answer him now in a girly calm tone.

"I came to this academy to hopefully learn the ways of ninjutsu and become a med ninja like my mom, Miku Kouhei is." She would smile then and think back to the moment her mom told her what she was as a shinobi in their little village. She through her mom was awful cool and she wanted to be just like her when she grew up. That is if she didn't get a new idol down the road. Maybe she will, maybe she won't.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Koori looked down as the ground was showing signs of ice, he looked at the guy who tried to make fun of him but didnt take it to heart, he heard history about uchihas, that they are a powerful clan, he wanted his to be as powerful as them, he sighed as he looked at the girl then at uchiha, "My name is...koori...mizore...", he didnt feel cold at all, he just didnt want them to know he cant feel cold, so he move his hand infront of him to shake the uchihas hand as he looked at him with pircing blue eyes.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Shion despretly needed a interuption from the foolish thing he said and ayame came to the rescue she told him all about how her mom was a medical ninja in their small village.Shion and his mom used to have that close relationship untill her new boyfriend.But this didnt seem like the time to bore everyone with this."Oh Ayame Your gonna be on my ninja team then.I kinda get hurt alot" he confessed showed her the scar on his knee.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Shion looked at the hand that was infront of him and set back up. he thought his words may not have been too bad."He shaked his hand and said nice to meet ya koori, This means were friends now.So you have to forgive me if i say stupid things" he laughed he feel his cold blue eyes but his was closed."Ayame did u meet koori yet?"
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm

She chuckles looking down at the scar on his knee. "You ought be careful kid, its a dangerous world out there. Even in the ninja academy we could get wounds and more, wow I never talk this much before." She would wink at Shion. Ayame Miyuki was somehow loving this kid, he was friendly, awesome and fun to hang around. Her type of ninja friend she wanted.

She would smile then turn over to the other boy and curtsy hearing his name was Koori Mizore. ~Hm, seems like a good type of kid. Maybe I'll try to make friends with him too, after all he seems to be like me. The shy type.~ She would smile after straighting up and look at him in the eyes. "Hi Koori Mizore, I am Ayame Kouhei. It is a pleasure to meet you."
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Koori shook hands with him as the cold went through the uchiha's hand which was intense, "I dont know her but...i will now...", he bowed his head to the Ayame, as he gave her a small smile then he looked at the uchiha, "So you two are in a team...?", he looked at both of them with blank pircing eyes.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:55 pm

"Haha not yet" Shion said winking at her he knew it would be awesome if it happened by her calm demeanor she had slowly started to open up which made shion able to also."Hey we should all be on a team,Er when we graduate i mean" he smiled thinking about the worst thing that could happen here.with things like shuriken flying around it never hurts to have a medical ninja around
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Ayame Kouhei would smile and watch the boy wink back. She through he was kind of cool and giggle at the wink. She listen to him say how he through they should all be on a team and she like that idea. Ayame could work with these people, they were her type. Maybe they could find a way to be on the same team by special request or something.

For now they were all students today, and she like that. She never knew making friends would be this easy. "Yep... friends..." she whisper out randomly smiling while closing her eyes. She was loving this day so far, and she couldn't wait for more of it to happen. Ayame Kouhei wonder what these two ones were going to study at this academy so she open her eyes again and look at them.

"So what are you two looking into studying here at the academy? Like your main art?" Ayame would look at the both of them after saying that, as a way to let them know she was directing it towards the both of them. She was trying to get to know them both even more, as if they were already ones of her little group of close friends.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Koori looked at her then looked at the ground, it didnt feel right that he made 2 friends this fast, he wasnt one to do that, but it was already made by fate, "...Well...ninjutsu...it would help me...in my clan jutsu element....", he said in a low voice, he also looked at the ground for the third time as he could feel ice underneath his feet, so he moved away from the spot and stood 2 steps to the side. H elooked at the uchiha to see what he would say.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:16 pm

"Hard to say"He knew because of the sharingan it would be best to learn genjutsu he hadnt yet activated it but he was close he could feel it."Still id prolly have to say ninjutsu just because i think its slightly better then genjutsu.But my seconds always genjutsu and then weapons what about you Ayame i mean besides medical ninja". he asked looking at her eyes they had started to draw him in he never seen eyes so deep.he shook it off and looked at the ground.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

She would shrug her shoulders then look around. "I would have to say if I couldn't take ninjutus then I would so take taijutsu. Imagine karate moves being thrown at your opponent. Shivers your spine to think of how much pain you could cause your opponent." Ayame would let out a loud laugh and smile. She was becoming at ease with these two friends, if another person came over she would probably act more shy towards them than these two.

But Ayame Kouhei look around and through about what she was going do next sighing. She would look at the other two and poke them in the sides. She had something to ask them as she open her mouth. "Say you guys wanna come explore the school with me, or are we waiting on a school annoucement or something from these grounds we are standing on?"
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 am

Koori listen as he heard taijutsu, he knew his style was pure ninjutsu but he needed a back up, so it was going to be kenjutsu so he learn how to be a silent killer, an assassin was mizore in training, he looked at both of them as he was suddenly poked in the side he was surprised but didnt poke back,it wasnt him to do so, he then started to act cold, his emotion went colder then normal because of his clans blood, it couldnt be helped, he placed his hood over his head to block the suns rays of his cold face, as he was hiding his ice blue pircing eyes, "Shall we go...?", he said very cold.

He started to get used to these two, they could be a good team, a healer in battle, and one of the great uchihas, then the ice cold assassin for silent attacks, things were starting to look interesting, he looked at both of then as he kept his hands in his pockets.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 am

shion looked around the old monk man didnt seem intrested in them as he just looked around he wondered if they could leave.Still he couldnt see any reason why they couldnt stretch their legs.The 3 began to walk away as the other boy seemed lost in his own candy world."Well then where should we go" he asked. he was kinda exited about going exploring with these guys "i wonder what well find" farao
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 am

Koori was walking at a slow pace behind them, he looked to the right and left of him just to see kids standing or running around, he thought to him as soon as he becomes an academy student hes going to train untill he achives his power even if that means near death, maybe he thought these dont have the same ambition as him but move his right hand to his lip as he bit his nail, he watch them two ahead, many thoughts were going through his head but it was good to get a short walk for exercise. "...hm", out of his silence he relased a small aura that was cold, just to keep him cool as they walked.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 am

Shion and ayame were leading this adventure and koori was kinda lagging,I wonder what the academy will be like he looked at some kids playing he noticed a loud kid happily playing with some guy. then something hit him. He waited for Koori to catch up and then he turned around so he was facing him still walking backwards."Hey did you guys hear about the legend of this academy Its said back in the before time kids would come here and get abducted for scientific research. it would completly change their appearence and abilities.Sometimes they come back here in search of their old forms soometimes if your really quiet you can hear them" he stopped talking and stood there it was deftly silent even the kids who were not paying attention to them didnt speak as if they knew what was going on.you could hear ice cracking.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am

Koori was walking minding his own business as the uchiha turned around and was talking to him about history, he heard and because of his cold heart he didnt care, history about the academy didnt really get his attention, he tried not to be rude, "Really...why would you and i bother...", he closed his eyes as the whole place was silent he placed his hand on the uchihas shoulder and small ice appeared on his shoulder he placed his hand on,The area around both of them was cold but it was still sunny, he said in a cold voice "We should make our history...", he then walked on with hands in his pockets.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:58 pm

(OOC: Is your character even accepted?)
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next