Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

+10
    .Britt~Britt
    Ayame Kouhei
    shotty11
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Tomoko
    Juan
    Sorrow Uchiha
    Fayt
    Kaito Daichi
    14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Empty Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bright sun was overhead as the new class of students gathered in the courtyard of the Academy. Each of these students had a bright future ahead of them. Some may become medic ninja, others tracker ninja, but for the most part they all want to become the strongest ninja ever. The headmaster of the Academy, an old monk, looked out upon all of these young minds with affection, seeing more then just their physical appearance. He knew there were several demons amongst the students, but said nothing, since there was no doubt among the more normal students there would be one or two true ninja masters, but they would not realize their true powers till later in their lives. The old monk smiled beneath his medium length white beard which he was now stroking in thought.

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Ayame Kouhei Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:46 am

ooc: Why couldn't you guys wait for me to post .-. *sighs*

ic:

Ayame Miyuki would blink as they agree to her exploring of the school. She would smile and look at the kid named Tsuna. He wasn't talking anymore and she didn't really wanna hang out with him anymore so she went off with the other two. One of them was dragging behind for a bit before the other one began talking about academy history. She smile giggling at the facts of kids being abucted and having their forms change. Ayame didn't really believe in those things so she wave a hand in the air passing it off.

She would smile then and look around as they walk the grounds. She didn't know where to begin, only she wanted to explore the school grounds closely. That way she wouldn't get lost easily, she giggle at that nonsense of getting lost around her and look back at the other two kids who stop for a moment watching one of them put his hand on the kids shoulder putting it in ice. She would shrug off the moment figuring it was nothing.

Ayame Kouhei would then be in lead as she walk along in lead of the other two. She would smile thinking ~This is very fun, I can't wait through to meet other classmates and see who will be in the ninjutsu class. These two say they would be in though, I wonder if its truely going happen with them being both ninjutsu too. At least we would have the same lessons to learn.~ She would then close her eyes and starts to walk by hearing footsteps and everything. She was going to look at the view very much anyways.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by shotty11 Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 am

OOC:who?
    shotty11
    shotty11

Ninja Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:44 pm

ooc: I was talking about waiting for my turn to post.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 pm

ooc. lol sorry about that but dont worry we didnt let it get far without u

Shions shoulder froze as The both of them seemed unintrested in his story."Well anyway its just a rumor that my brother told me,Who knows if its true or not." He thought they would get more exited about such a thing or atleast a little scared he had been nervous about it since he heard it."Yea who would be scared about something like that he said laughing nervously."They were now out side of the garden and moving towards a creepy looking building."So where should we go" he asked hoping neither of them said the west wing this is where he heard they gathered.He looked over to his shoulder and noticed ice was forming but he hadnt remembered being hit by any snow weird he thought
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 am

Koori was walking as he got a good distance away from them as he looked on the ground with his extremely blue pircing eyes, he then heard the uchiha talk but took no notice of them his mind was thinking else where, his past, he then stood still and looked at a creepy looking building he squinted at it as he was trying to see through the windows, he turned around slowly as he and looked at them as he kept silent, "... ... ...", he didnt mind or care really where they went, he just wanted to do something active, then he looked on the ground as he saw a baby blue flower with white lines on it, this suprised him as he picked it up and it froze in his hand. He had these flowers in his childhood, so this warmed his heart as he sighed.

He moved backed as he dropped the flower as he headed back to the girl and uchiha, "Where now...?", he said with a blank face and the area around him felt cold.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 pm

After watching this strange boy for awhile she wonder if there was something else about him. She open her mouth a few minutes later to say in a calm tone. "How about we check out the academy cafe they have around here, I heard they had some pretty sweet ramen." She would look down then as her stomach suddenly growls. It had to be past noon now in the grounds as she look up to see where the sun was place right now.

As Ayame Kouhei look up at the sun, she saw it was place in the middle of the sky now signaling it was definitely lunch time. She would giggle and look at the other two boys. She was getting a little too close to them she thinks, but it was sort of fun to hang around them. Ayame would smile and wave at them to come on as she runs off in the direction of where she thinks the academy cafe is.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm

"The cafe hey that sounds pretty good.I wonder what kind of food they have around here anyway"I want fish he thought he imagined a big fish on a plate with a eat me sign on it his mouth stated watering.they had made a detour from the creepy building they were headed to and turned into a walkway that led to a giant building this must be the main school hall he thought.They had walked up to the door then opened it."Ahhh" a kid pushed another kid against a locker."I thought i told you last year. I didnt want to see your face anymore..If you dont leave right now im going to make it so no girl ever likes you again"The bigger kid threatened the frail looking kid with glasses.He didnt know what to do he looked at the others to see if they were intrested in helping this guy
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 am

Koori had his hoodi up as he was silent but following like a shadow, he didnt want to make eye contact with the girl or the uchiha, he was starting to get hungry but didnt want to say, he kept hearing footsteps then he saw something that caught his eye, a school bully picking on another, the girl and uchiha just stood there watching, he wasnt much of a hero but something had to be done, he walked past the uchiha the girl slowly as the a light cold breeze past them.

The bully was about the punch the boy as koori held his wrist before the action was done, the bully turn around to see who it was as he saw a boy in a black and white hoodie,"Leave...him...alone...", koori said with and intention to fight if the bully didnt agree, the whole place was cold and ice started to appear on the lockers and the boys glasses, the bully kept shouting as his wrist was being frozen from koori's grip and tried to punch koori with his other hand but koori side steped with ease, seeing this bully was going to be a bother to his nice and peaceful day he released him as he appear behind the bully hit a pressure point on his neck as the bully fell and hit the lockers as he fell , knocked out cold, koori sighed as he didnt want to make a secen but did as other people were staring at him.

The student with the glasses came to greet and thank koori but koori didnt say nothing as he took his hoodie off and his extremely pircing eye was staring at the boy, the boy was scared and ran down the walkway and pushed past the uchiha and the girl, he placed his hoodie back as he walked on slowly,"...So...are we eating...?", he said as he didnt want to bring anymore attension to himself.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Ayame would walk up behind them and see the bully. She would go over and help but it seems as the other kid, the creepy one with the hoodie already went over and scare the bully to death. She would giggle and look at him with a interest. This one, koori she remembers his name to be was very interesting and she would keep a eye on him. Then she would look over at the other boy and chuckle saying with a calm tone of a voice. "Well, should we move on to the cafe and grab some grub? Now that the situation is over anyways."

Ayame would crack a smile then continue to walk down the hallway. She was very much liking her new friends and was looking forward to going to class with them when classes started up. She would continue to walk until she came to a halt in front of the cafe doors, she was waiting on the others to catch up to her before she went inside.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Koori Mizore Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Koori walked slowly next to her keeping silent, he was starting to get very hungry,
    he saw the cafe and could smell the food, even though he didnt eat much if they had sweet dumplings it would be ok for him at least.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Kai Kouseitan'i walked onto the courtyard,arriving a bit late as usual."Forgive me....I was..eh...watching the sheep."The child had started looking around at all of the other children waiting to be accepted into the academy.He was excited.This was the start of his shinobi career.There was only one problem,the boy didn't have friends,and he was quiet a shy one."Hmmm.."Being social wasn't one Kai's favorites,it has never been.He is just the kind of kid that one would see in the field alone,enjoying the sounds of nature.Even though this was a huge event,Kai didn't want anything to do with the children....not yet.

To start his day off at the initiation,Kai walks over to a large tree right beside the cafe.Deciding to rest a bit and watch the others,he leans against the bark,sliding down slowly while observing the children in the cafe."They look nice...."
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Di Kouseitan'i Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 am

Rika would walk upon the grounds looking around, her father Eman couldn't be there that day for her but he told her to have a great day. She would sigh seeing a huge crowd of kid's had gather here and she didn't like that. She wasn't use to big crowd's but she would deal with it so she would sit down right where she walk to. She was waiting for something to do, she didn't care what. Rika had hopes of making a few friends maybe on campus the first day of the academy school.

Rika Di Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:09 pm

OOc. i dont know how but i guess i stopped watching this topic or something lol sorry

Shion watched his friend dust off the other kid this couldnt actually be over coulfd it that was pathetic and just as he thought the kid used a replacement jutsu and was running towards them shion tried to scream turn around koori.
    But his voice had abanoned him there was no time to think he jumped over to get in the way of the kid after doing a few handseals he breathed fire at him knocking him back it wasnt the full fledged fireball.Yoshanrobe made him practice but it was ebough to get the kid to sit down."You who are you" He asked."Im Shion Uchiha" shion stated looking at the kid."Ah a uchiha sorry man was that a freind of yours" he asked this kid folded up the thought of a uchiha. Shion laughed did this kid know Underra he wondered."No i dont know him but it seems like i have a heros for friends"he laughed looking at koori. "And ill kill anyone who tries to hurt them."
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasui Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:37 am

Jastro Chitaiga, woke up, everyone had arrived, he was there at the academy early, not trying to ruin his chance of becoming a ninja, though he fell asleep, he woke up just in time to see all the other students, and enroll again with the old monk. It was his third year at the academy, it was fun hear, learning everything he needed to know to become a future successful ninja. He got up from the grass, and walked forward to the old man. "Sorry I was tired from arriving early." He said, brushing the stray grass from his shirt and shorts. "It is okay Jastro." The old man replied. "It is just good to see you hear again for another year of the academy."

Jasui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4