Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Nathan Uchiha EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Nathan Uchiha EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Nathan Uchiha EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Nathan Uchiha EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Nathan Uchiha EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Nathan Uchiha EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Nathan Uchiha EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Nathan Uchiha EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Nathan Uchiha EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Nathan Uchiha Vote_lcapNathan Uchiha Voting_barNathan Uchiha Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Nathan Uchiha

4 posters

Go down

Nathan Uchiha Empty Nathan Uchiha

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Name: Nathan Uchiha

heigh: 6'2

Summon: Vultures

Ninja ID: 3254-879W-BM8D-0EFG

Village: (Darkness)

Element: wind,fire

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nathan Uchiha Empty Re: Nathan Uchiha

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Personality:Nathan is a very calm, reserved individual that does not embrace sudden unnecessary outburst of bullheadedness. Being raised as an orphan Nathan grew to accept solitude and does not mind being separated form other for long periods of time, frequently finding enjoyment in the tranquility of silence. Though a loner by nature, Nathan can be quite sociable when necessary, but usually withholds such an attitude for those he honors and trusts. Despite his reserved attitude, Nathan can be known to have a vicious streak that is only unleashed in the most stressful of situations, and usually only on those that Nathan holds with disgust and hatred. Above all other things, Nathan despises individuals that prey on the weak and helpless.
    Nathan is typically very attuned with his surroundings, being able to since when something is troubling those around him. Due to his kind hearted nature, he cannot help but try to help those that he gets close to, but he is usually very strategic about how he approaches other, since he does not want to miss any details that may factor into how an individual is feeling.

History: Nathan has been an orphan from birth, as the a crazed cult kidnap him and killed off all other members of his family but his mom as a means of getting the power within the newborn’s body and if it was not for ninja unknown to him they would have kill him as well. Nathan and his mom was left without protection from the hordes of power crazed shinobi seeking to turn the child into a weapon for their country. Had Nathan not been claimed by the shinobi of Kumogakure he would have surely been raised to be nothing more then a tool to be used in warfare. However, this was not the case. Nathan mom raised him, and while he did not have dad to always be there for him, he had a good life. The ceremony that the cult try to performed was in a temple in Osaka, and so the people of the Village Hidden in the cloud had no grudge against the child. Almost all of the villages, including Nathan, had no knowledge of what kind of beast slumbered inside the child, as it was a well-kept secret of the shinobi that knew the truth.
    Allowed to train in the ninja academy, Nathan aspired to become a great ninja of Kumogakure as a means of repaying the village that had raised him. At the age of 12 Nathan became a Genin and graduated from the ninja academy, though his was to the dismay of some ninja that feared what he might become if the demon inside of him ever was released. Nathan could not explain why some shinobi gave him spiteful glances as he trained to become stronger, and to his dismay some attempted to sway him from his chosen path. However, Nathan never gave up, and he made it his Nindo to follow his dreams and become an excellent ninja.

Chuunin
    In the time spent in seclusion, Nathan grew quite a bit. He now stands at 6’2”, and that is without taking into consideration the extra 5 inches he gets from the mass quantity of messy red hair that is even more spiked now then before. Like always, Nathan wears his (unknown) headband proudly on his forehead, keeping his spiky hair, which spikes out in all directions including down, clear enough for the leaf symbol to be seen. Nathan’s physical appearance has changed slightly as well. He is still lanky, and rather skinny compared to most, but his muscle tone is more defined then in his younger years, or even during his time as a Genin. His black eyes appear more piercing, which is probably because their serious tone combined with Nathan’s mostly covered face give off a harsh tone. Within his mouth, Nathan’s hollow serpent fangs that had replaced his normal canine teeth, have fully developed, complete with his own modified saliva to create powerful venom that has a paralyzing effect of its targets. On his left hand Nathan has marked himself with a symbol of tattoo he created that he modified to also appear as a leaf, making a leaf shape snake design by permanently burning it into his flesh. On his forearms, Nathan wears white bandages, which is about the only thing of his outfit that is not black. While his black shirt is far more revealing then his Genin clothing, he wears atop of this skintight garb a black, loose, long sleeve black layered garb, which has very loose and wide sleeves that hand down from where they rest on Nathan’s hands. The front for of this upper kimono like garb is covered with a fully strapped, black shinobi vest that resembles the green vest most other Chuunin and Jounin wear. Like before, Nathan wears baggier pants to provide excellent movement, modeling these new black pants off of the tattered shozoku pants he wear years ago. These pants again become tight around his ankles, with a high cut that leaves his ankles covered only by more white bandages. Finally, Nathan wears boots instead of open two sandals. His pants have a built on kunai holster on his left side, which goes along with the weapons holster attached to his thigh guard on his right thigh. Furthermore, there is an additional weapons pouch on his back, this one being circular in nature. Nathan has replaced his Blades of the Yagami with a rather large, pointed broadsword that measures 7 foot in length from the tip of the blade to the end of the large handle.

Jounin
    Nathan has not grown in height, still standing at 6’2”, though his body has finally filled out so that he does not look lanky to the point where he was practically malnourished. Instead, his body is now very muscular, with very refined details that almost look sculpted. He now weighs 168 lbs, little of it being body fat. His skin has not changed since experiencing the chakra of the darkness within him. Though his hair is still relatively unkempt, it has been trimmed. The hair no longer shoots out far above his skull but is now rather short compared with how he had forgone such concern during his earlier years of seclusion. However, the blood red hair is still spiky. He has a series look to this eyes, but is somewhat concerned or more accurately focused. However, since his time in the former Amegakure, Nathan’s solid black eyes have taken on a red tint, shards of blood red found with them giving him more of a demonic piercing expression. Within his mouth, Nathan’s hollow serpent fangs that had replaced his normal canine teeth, have fully developed, complete with his own modified saliva to create powerful venom that has a paralyzing effect of its targets. On his left arm, Nathan wears the mark of the ANBU, but instead of a tattoo he has permanently marked his skin using Katon chakra to burn the leaf like symbol in his flesh, giving it a special touch to make the simple look like coiling snakes if seen at the proper angle. Nathan no longer wears a mask, or even a traditional shinobi flack jacket. Instead, Nathan has finally added color into his outfit. His shirt is mostly white in the front, and is thicker then most normal fabric. The color of the garb rises at the shoulders, giving him a loose area around his neck that is not covered by anything. On this color there is a decorative red design that then leads to the right, a solid red strip following along the right side of the shirt that goes all the way down to the end of the shirt. On the right side, this garb ends at around the knee level, while it cuts off around the waist at the right. On the left side there is no sleeve, but cuts off from being white and then turns to a blood red strip before becoming white once more. On the back of this shirt is the design of a red-coiled snake. The right side of the shirt features a blood red sleeve that extends past his hand and is very loose to work with his technique. This sleeve as a lightly visible red design upon it, along with a half-moon shaped white part at the very end of the sleeve. A similar sleeve is worn on the left arm, but is strapped to him at the elbow level, leaving his bicep exposed. At his right shoulder is a three-sectioned padded piece of leather that can work as a light guard. His left forearm has a glove that takes on a fishnet appearance except for on the leathery top of the arm, but then turns into a solid black glove around the wrist. This glove has only three complete fingers, the index, middle, and pinky fingers being covered, leaving the thumb and ring finger exposed. A similar glove is worn on his right hand, but lacks the same fishnet or leathery part of the forearm. Nathan wears a dark red pair of shozoku pants that are loose to provide good movement, but tighten around the ankle revealing black bandages that cover his ankle before they terminate into a black pair of boots. Around his waist is a wrap that is the same color as his pants, but this garb is usually only seen on the right side. Mostly this sash is covered with a blood red colored sash that wraps from his lower right waist to his upper left. Attached to this blood red sash is a black garb that serves as a partial cover around his left leg, traveling all the way around his backside, terminating before covering the white part of his shirt on the right side. On the black piece is a decorative, serpentine design. Nathan wears large equipment pouches on the back of his two sashes, and on his right side of the hip. Furthermore, his Serpent Fang Chains are, as always, clipped around his waist for easy access. Nathan usually does not wear his headband on his head anymore, but instead has had the metal piece stitched into front of the blood red sash on his waist. In his pocket he carries the crest of the Generals of Fire, but the real visible symbol is found on the sash he wears draped across his sash, hung on the left shoulder down to the right side of his waist. This sash has blood red flame patter on its side, and carries with it the cret of the Generals of Fire in the middle of the front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

0.0interesting approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Komi Yononoke Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Not approved. He has no jutsu and Sendohiru has to approve Uchihas.
    Komi Yononoke
    Komi Yononoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm

PICTURE
    Younger year
    Nathan Uchiha L_a11a827e7bf09df112dfc6b7d5c5aa40

Genin year
    Nathan Uchiha L_f7f0b9a50cee10e85e5302d834b5762b

Chuunin year
    Nathan Uchiha L_ac698e1451b9ae867f83fb7e9e18be65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

komi how am i suppose to know sendo the only 1 who can when i didnt know just doin my job

Back to top Go down

Post by Somatsu Kenkaku Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm

It looks good besides having no jutsu, he can be an Uchiha, but no one has sharingan yet, I have to decide who's worthy of it after we reach the member limit I've imposed
    Somatsu Kenkaku
    Somatsu Kenkaku
    Somatsu/Admin
    Somatsu/Admin

Ninja Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Weakness:Taijutsu
    strong: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu

Sharingan history(you can said this is my rpg sample)
    Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm

konjutsu
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm

konjutsu
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

konjutsu
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm

death move Fin
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Komi Yononoke Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 pm

You need the chakra drain/damage for your jutsu.
    Komi Yononoke
    Komi Yononoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Poison, wind
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Wind
    Spoiler:

Name of Tattoo: Akkankaji: Gaki Tennin
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Umm for your Jounin ranked Jutsu,your chakra drain is 5%....it's needs to be higher Nathan.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

how about now

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Your ratio of chakra dain to damage, seems ridiculous... Lower damage or increase chakra drain more
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 pm

ok once more I increase my jutsu to what I thing they should be at for there rank and I change the damage as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Black Snake Typhoon and Spiritual Blade Technique need to be revised
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm

it had been done

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

Still not approved, by me for your jutsus
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Hmmm... There are three 5% chakra drain to 20% damage up the drain to 8% and a 10% to 40% which need to be raised to 15% or higher, once done you are approved for jutsus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 pm

I got my gear right hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:30 pm

Though I reluctant to allow your Tattoo, you have been waiting long enough. Approved, but if I see you doing crazy shit with your tattoo, I will force you to get rid of it <.<
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down