Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Tsuna youshi EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Tsuna youshi EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Tsuna youshi EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Tsuna youshi EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Tsuna youshi EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Tsuna youshi EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Tsuna youshi EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Tsuna youshi EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Tsuna youshi EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Tsuna youshi Vote_lcapTsuna youshi Voting_barTsuna youshi Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Tsuna youshi

Go down

Tsuna youshi Empty Tsuna youshi

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: Tsuna youshi

Height: 4'10

Weight: 115

Ninja ID: 1254-453T-YO8U-9SHI

Village:

Element: crystal, fire and earth (note only one element will be used until levels are achieved i know^^)

Ninja Type: seems to be an all out fighter confusing opponents with odd movements and techniques but is very tactical with his movements

BIO:Tsuna was a normal child growing up he played laughed and pulled a few prankswhen bored but he had no one else to care for him his parents died in one of the many great wars and he had no existing family left he was considered the last of the Youshi clan and he knew he must make the Youshi clan strong once more so when he joined the academy to fill the void within himself he did nothing but train train and then train even more so as he started to train more often he was alone even more the children soon left him alone as they could not take his constant training regimen Tsuna did not care he had given his vow to his parent grave and he could not take it back

Description:
    Spoiler:

Tsuna is an overall average person with his brown hair and brown eyes to match he often wears a black or white kimono instead of the regular ninja clothes he always wears the cross necklace although he is not religous on his feet he wears simple geta with metal plating on the bottom that can deflect swords if needed

Personality: Tsuna is a kind playful person he thinks of fights and killing as a game so he is not burdened by the thought of killing others he enjoys people and likes to be able to spread his joy around however he can he is also a flirt with girls most of the time unintentionally

OTHER INFO

Family: none that he knows of most youshi members are dead

Sensei: n/a

Students: n/a

Team: n/a

Weaknesses: Tsuna gets angry when people insult his family it often makes him go berserk while quite fast Tsuna is not overly strong like most his is able to be pushed back as such he doesnt often try to block

Strengths: Tsuna is calm even in the face of danger and very caculated in his thoughts while not very strong he is quite fast due to his bloodline

Jutsu:
    clone technique
    replacement technique
    transformation tech

Bloodline: Youshi bloodline

RP Sample:Outside of the village of konoha in the dense forest lay Zenkichi the wandering archer although he did not know why they gave him such a name when he has resided within this forest for years now he was walking through the forest slowly listening to the chirping of the birds and the sound of a small creek flowing by just a few feet away from him his silver hair sparkled softly in the sunlight as he walked through the forest his eyes were a startling green color almost like that of the leaves in spring they surveyed the area calmly as he began to hum softly with the birds as they chirped it almost seemed as though he turned the chirps into a melody along with his humming

Zenkichi's outfit was odd to say the least he did not wear the traditional clothes of a shinobi or even a civilian he wore bandages around his wrists that nearly reached his elbows he wore a white tunic under his green archer outfit many straps going under his midsection the left shoulder was covered with a green plated armor and on his left hand was a small metal ring which he rubbed softly and twisted around his finger across his back was his alloy bow and a quiver full of all kinds of arrows some ordinary some very strange to look at the bow itself was strange to look at as the edges seemed sharpened for close range combat which most bows were not fit for

he stopped by the small creek and knelt down to scooped some of the water to his lips and drank it slowly the cool refeshing liquid soother him and he sighed softly he decided to take a quick break by this nice creek and sat on a rock where he closed his eyes enjoying the sunlight "another beautiful day within my forest" he said softly to himself

(kinda short i know but im lazy xD)

Last edited by Tsuna youshi on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tsuna youshi Empty Re: Tsuna youshi

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 pm

done i think o.o if not feel free to hit me hard with whats wrong so i can fix it o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Acadeny Students are around 10-11 years of age and there is no Konoha
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 pm

uh better? the pic can i just say he looks younger i dont really wanna look for another o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 pm

All good
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content